- Excellent presentation. Presented a thought-provoking, deeper review of how our minds work, why we do what we do, and how to be more critical thinking and take back our own self.
- Excellent and thought provoking. An excellent topic for bias credit.
- Wow! Is there going to be a recording for this so I can watch the part I missed?
- Really interesting and insightful.
- Fantastic presentation. So authentic and vulnerable.
- Good information.
- Powerful message; informative on howe we need to look at things that impact us.
- I really enjoyed the book overall, as the biggest statement that stuck out to me that I’ll always remember is, “there are only two things we must do in life: decide and die.” Some of the more impactful segments were the narratives pertaining to personal experience! I really appreciate the profound level of authenticity that comes through as well as the vulnerability you expressed as a parent. I also really liked Part Four/Practical Tools, as I think the suggestions you made were an easy-to-understand, logical roadmap that can be immediately put into practice.
- This CLE was the best one I’ve heard in my 20 years of listening/participating in MN CLE programs.
Please, write a review..
Thank you for offering the Seminar that was excellent in all regards.
I am really enjoying the presentation.
Interesting presentation. I must say I do incorporate a great deal of what is suggested and truly appreciate my support staff. Good stuff.
can i get speaker contact info? i would like to have him speak at our firm!
Great presentation today. Really enjoyed it.
Thank you for the informative and sensitive CLE.
Spread the love